We got it all together. The old 486 computer running DCC-MB and DCCTEST, the
TMW processor board, the NMRAF8 (6 amp) booster board all connected together and tested. Looking good.
We then hit a snag!! The colour coding of the cabling on the ZTC203 isn't quite NMRA standard. Fortunately
we have made contact with a gentleman who lives not far from us who is running a ZTC DCC system and was
able to help us out with the colour coding. (Thanks Nigel). We fitted the ZTC203 into the old diesel and
hooked up 3 LED's to simulate the 3 function outputs and placed the diesel on the track. (Pauses for effect).
Tried the 3 function circuits, each LED lit in response to the function switches and then extinguished in
response to the function switches. Then as we increased the speed control the loco moved off and accelerated
as we increased the speed control further. As we increased and decreased the speed control the loco responded
correctly. Slowed to stop, changed direction and increased the speed control again and the loco moved off
in the reverse direction. Wonderful. Tried the function outputs with the loco moving and again all the
functions responded correctly. We have a working system....